get to know Aleanis Ramos Rodríguez

Project Manager

My name is Aleanis Ramos Rodríguez, I am 23 years old and I was born in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico and raised in Rincón, Puerto Rico. From my educational beginnings, I have been an organized, applied, and remarkable person, a lover of education and acquiring new knowledge. Since I was a child, I have participated in extracurricular events, which led me to develop a personality of challenges and leadership. In vocational high school, I took the Architectural Drawing workshop, having a passion for interior and exterior designs, and architecture. Medals of excellence in Athletics and Advanced Spanish. I entered the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus, where I study Operations Management, Human Resources, Marketing, and Business Development.

I'm candidate for graduation on December 2021 with 4 concentrations. Project Manager 2019 in the Fundamentals of Project Management and Logistics Administration courses. Marketing Manager 2016 - 2021 and President 2021 - 2022 of the Student Association of Operations Management APICS UPRM Chapter. Executive Administrative Assistant 2020 - 2021 and Webmaster 2021 - 2022 of the Student Association of Human Resources Management SHRM UPRM Chapter. Internship 2019 - 2020 in Marketing as Manager of Social Media in the organization AgroSolución. Internship 2021 in Operations Management as a Seminar Program Planner in the Perspectivas Globales program. Internship 2021 in Operations Management as Project Manager in the Perspectivas Globales program. Entrepreneur of 3 businesses. ARR Remodeling in 2018, interior and exterior decoration, and remodeling. ARR Images in 2019, advertising and marketing, soon business advisory services. ARR Landscaping in 2020, maintenance of green areas, and pressure washing. Daughter, sister, wife, mother, student and entrepreneur. I go through life breaking stereotypes, acting from the irrational to create extraordinary things and being a free soul.