1. You will need to enter the link to your YouTube video that helps the evaluation committee understand who you are and why you should be selected to receive the $100,000 investment for your new startup company related to the topic you selected from the list provided.
2. Which one of the topics are you choosing?
3. Name(s), Email(s), and Profile Link(s) [LinkedIn profiles preferred] for all individuals that are part of the application.
4. Have you had or worked in any start up? If the answer is yes, what was your role? What was the name of the startup?
5. How did you hear about the competition and why are you applying?
6A. (If there is more than one person on the team)
How did you meet? How do you complement each other? Where do you conflict?
6B. (If there is not more than one person)
Why are you doing this alone? Will you recruit a co-founder in the future? If so, how?
7. Tell us the most valuable skills you have.
8. What are your weaknesses? How do you try to compensate for them?
9. What is success to you? What motivates you personally?
10. What do you prefer - to work with highly skilled persons that are not nice or average skilled people who are nice? Explain your answer.
11. What impact do you want to have? Is your startup objective “getting rich” or “changing the world”? Is your control of the company or the success of the company more important?
12. What matters most in an investor? What traits would you like for your investor to have?
13. If you are not selected to start the company, would you help the person(s) that were selected? If so, why would you help them?
14. Will this company be your primary activity?
15. What other time commitments do you have?
16. What is your expected time commitment beginning June 2020?
17. How do you see your time commitment changing in the next year? 2 years?
18. Is there anything we should know that may materially affect your time or legal status as a founder?
19. Where will your startup be based?
20. In the Perspectivas Globales offices we provide snacks and drinks. What snacks and drinks should we have ready for you and why?