The Advanced Entrepreneurship Seminar Series "Providing Perspectives" is based on decades of real world, global business experiences judged based on successes and failures alike. We begin where business schools leave off, so that you can build upon your valuable academic and traditional seminar knowledge with real-world street-level perspectives learned through years of blood, sweat, and tears in entrepreneurship and business. We provide small businesses, entrepreneurs, and curious humans answers to questions like:
1. How can saving money kill my small business?
2. Why is it important that I give my employees the opportunity to steal from me?
3. Why are big companies normally made up of multiple inter-related companies and why should my business do the same?
4. Why should I fire some of my clients?
5. Why do good lawyers give me advice but do not tell me what to do?
6. Why do most business contracts not matter at all?
7. Why should I globalize product and service value delivery and not just my customer base?
8. Why is applying for patents normally a waste of money?
9. Are my business better off buying patents and how do I do it?
10. Why can't I sue Amazon for selling copies of my products or Instagram for profiting from unauthorized posts of my art?
11. What are insurmountable disadvantages of doing business from Puerto Rico and how can I overcome these?
12. How do I structure my business, so it makes money while I'm sleeping?
13. Why is it important that my company sue and when should it do so?
Part of the Providing Perspectives Program